GET GAP COVER NOW BEFORE YOU ARE FACED WITH A FINANCIAL SHORTFALL!
FACT: Most Medical Aids only pay 1/3rd of a specialist’s bill for in-hospital procedures. You will pay the balance unless you have Gap Cover.
HOW GAP COVER WORKS:
CompliMed has the following waiting periods and exclusions:
- 3-month general waiting period;
- 12-month condition specific exclusion;
- 12-month pregnancy/birth exclusion in the first year of the policy
- The policy will not pay out if the member is hospitalised for the treatment of depression, insanity/mental distress, or psychotic/psychoneurotic disorders;
- The policy has a permanent cancer exclusion for any member of the family that has been diagnosed or treated for cancer on the Cancer Treatment Enhancer Benefit.
Unmarried adult children that are fulltime students and are still on the Principle’s medical aid are covered to the age of 25, unless they are either mentally or physically incapacitated from maintaining themselves.
The maximum entry age to qualify for Gap Cover is age 70 next birthday.